Premature ejaculation is a surprisingly common occurrence for men under the age of 40, it is described as an early ejaculation, usually happening immediately after penetration. Many sexual health experts recommend certain techniques that men can employ to prevent premature ejaculation, however, it is difficult to try and concentrate on these techniques whilst in the midst of sexual intercourse. Luckily a solution in the form of medication has been made available, Priligy is the first drug manufactured to specifically treat early ejaculation.
What is Priligy?
Priligy (Dapoxetine) is a type of serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (compounds used for antidepressants), it is quickly absorbed in the body so it can’t be used in the treatment of depression. Through the inhibition of a serotonin transporter, Priligy effectively delays the onset of ejaculation making it a very effective treatment.
– Priligy come in the form of 30mg and 60mg film-coated tablets.
– The recommended staring dosage for men between the ages of 18 and 64 is: 30 mg.
– 30 mg should be taken between 1 and 3 hours prior to sexual intercourse.
– Should 30 mg be insufficient and the patient has not experienced any negative effects, the dosage can be increased to 60 mg.
– It should not be taken more than once in 24 hours and is not recommended for continuous daily use.
Common Side Effects.
Like all medication, Priligy is not without side effects, the most common effects are listed here. It is important to note that the risk of side effects increase when taking a 60 mg dose instead of 30 mg. For a full list of side effects, please consult the package insert.
– Dry mouth.
In order to ensure the safety of this treatment, the following men should use priligy:
– Those with moderate to severe liver disease.
– Anyone being treated with ketoconazole, telithromycin, and ritonavir.
– Patients who have heart diseases or are fitted with pace makers.
– Patients treated with antidepressants.
How to buy Priligy in Australia.
Priligy is a prescription only medication in Australia, therefore, it is not possible to purchase over the counter without prior consultation with a medical doctor. Most men are too embarrassed or merely too pressed for time, to seek professional help. The internet offers a discreet way to purchase this medication. A quick google search for the term “Priligy buy online” should bring up many different online pharmacies where you will be able to make your purchase. Be safe and make sure you only purchase from a secure site, with a safe payment method. Try and read reviews from other purchasers before buying. A useful site which provides links to the different online pharmacies and their offerings, is: www.edonlinestores.net
– 30 mg tablets are available from $0.90 to $3.00 per pill, depending on the website.
– 60 mg tablets are available from $3.00 to $5.00 per pill, depending on the website.
The above article, should be used to gain information about Priligy but should not be used as a replacement for professional medical advice.