Many people often lack ideas on the benefits of Levitra drug. You can use it to treat erectile dysfunction or female impotence especially for those men who have a problem maintain a stronger erection in bed. With the drug, you will be sure that you would improve your sexual performance thus enabling you to satisfy your partner in an amazing way. You should ensure that you seek the help of a doctor when taking vardenafil that has nitrate medicine.
Buy Levitra in Australia
How does it work?
It works by increasing the flow of blood to your genitals thus enabling you to have stronger erections to satisfy your sexual partner in the process. You will definitely know what you would do especially when looking for ways to enhance your relationship sexually. Many men who have used Levitra drug have been satisfied with the result.
What are the side effects?
The following are some of the side effects that you must look for when making your choice:
- Allergic reaction: swelling in your hands or face, Itching or hives, tingling or v swelling in your throat, or mouth or trouble breathing/ chest tightness
- Chest pain if it spreads up to your arm or jaw
- painful erection or lasts longer than 43 hours.
- Fast, pounding, or an uneven heartbeat.
- Fever, chills, cough, body aches or sore throat
- Lightheadedness or even fainting.
- Numbness, burning pain or tingling in your arms, legs, hands, or feet.
- Shortness of breath, weakness or numbness, or severe/ sudden headache, or problems with walking or speech
- Sudden changes in the vision or small changes in how you vision colors (especially green or blue).
- Sudden decrease in hearing or hearing loss, ringing in the ears, or dizziness.
- Back pain.
- Dry mouth.
- Flushing (redness or warmth in your arms, face, neck or upper chest).
- Joint or even muscle pain.
- Stuffy or runny nose.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Upset stomach, diarrhea or nausea
If you notice these side effects, you should tell your doctor. The doctor will come up with the solutions that will help you through the process.
How to Use it?
Your doctor should tell you on how much of the medicine to use. Use as directed by the doctor. Use it about 1 hour (60 minutes) prior to having sex. Always allow 24 hours in between doses. You may take it with or even without food.
In conclusion, this review of Levitra drug will make you understand it thus enabling to use it when making your choice to improve your sexual health.